International students enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts, Journalism and Communication can participate either in international-students-only class at the Department of Sinology or in classes with Chinese students at other departments of the College. HSK, the Chinese proficiency test, level five or above is required for those who enrolled in the classes with Chinese students. All the undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs at the College are open to international students.