1. Ecological study of viral and microbial community in China Marginal Seas and in pelagic environment including Mariana Trenc, Antarctica dan Arctica;
2. Diversity of marine viruses and omics information database construction;
3. The interaction between marine viruses and red-tide.
MSc. SHAO Hongbing 邵红兵
2 projects of General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
2 projects of Young Scientists Fund Program of National Natural Science Foundation (NSFC)
1 project of National Key Research and Development Program of China (participant)
1 special project of Major Science and Technology Innovation Project of Shandong Province (participant)
1 project of Global Change and Air-Sea Interaction Special Project of State Oceanic Administration (participant)
Representative Publications and Achievements
1. Tang B, Yang J, Chen X, Wang P, Zhao H, Su H, Li C, Yu Y, Zhong S, Wang L, Lidbury I, Ding H, Wang M, McMinn A, Zhang X-Y, Chen Y, Zhang Y*. A predator-prey interaction between a marine Pseudoalteromonas sp. and Gram-positive bacteria. Nature Communications, 2020, 11: 285.
2. Zhang N, Jiang T, Guo C*, Qiao L, Ji Q, Yin L, Yu L, Murto P*, Xu X*. High-performance semitransparent polymer solar cells floating on water: Rational analysis of power generation, water evaporation and algal growth. Nano Energy. 2020, 77: 105111.
3. Liu Q, Jiang Y*. Application of microbial network analysis to discriminate environmental heterogeneity in Fildes Peninsula, Antarctica. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2020, 156:111244.
4. Jiang T, Guo C*, Wang M, Wang M, Zhang X, Liu Y, Liang Y, Jiang Y, He H, Shao H, McMinn A. Genome Analysis of Two Novel Synechococcus Phages That Lack Common Auxiliary Metabolic Genes: Possible Reasons and Ecological Insights by Comparative Analysis of Cyanomyoviruses. Viruses-Basel. 2020,12: 800
5. Liu Q, Jiang Y*, Wang Q, Wang M*, McMinn A, Zhao Q, Xue C, Wang X, Dong J, Yu Y, Han Y, Zhao J. Using picoeukaryote communities to indicate the spatial heterogeneity of the Nordic Seas. Ecological Indicators, 2019, 107:105582.
6. Yang Q, Gao C, Jiang Y*, Wang M*, Zhou X, Shao H, Gong Z, McMinn A. Metagenomic Characterization of the Viral Community of the South Scotia Ridge. Viruses-Basel, 2019, 11(2): 95.
7. Yang J*, Löder M, Jiang Y*, Wiltshire K. Are tintinnids picky grazers: feeding experiments on a mixture of mixotrophic dinoflagellates and implications for red tide dynamics. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2019, 149, 110488.
8. Liang Y, Zhang Y, Zhou C, Li H, Kang X, Wang L, Song J, Jiao N. Cumulative impact of long-term intensive mariculture on total and active bacterial communities in the core sediments of the Ailian Bay, North China. Science of The Total Environment, 2019, 691: 1212-1224.
9. Liang Y, Wang L, Wang Z, Zhao J, Yang Q, Wang M, Yang K, Zhang L, Jiao N, Zhang Y*. Metagenomic Analysis of the Diversity of DNA Viruses in the Surface and Deep Sea of the South China Sea. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2019, 10: 1951.
10. He H, Fu L, Liu Q, Fu L, Bi N, Yang Z, Zhen Y*. Community structure, abundance and potential functions of bacteria and archaea in the Sansha Yongle Blue Hole, Xisha, South China Sea. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2019, 10: 2404.