1. Micro / nano medical biomaterials (drug delivery carriers);
2. Application of edible micro / nano materials in functional food (nutrient delivery system);
3. Application of micro / nano biotechnology in cosmetics (carrier of active substances);
4. Isolation, identification and application of extracellular products of microorganisms;
5. Aptamer based drug delivery and biosensor
1. The General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No: 31500029)
2. The General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of Shan Dong (Grant No: zr2018mc010)
3. The Key R&D Program of Shandong Province (Grant No. 2019GSF107031)
Representative Publications and Achievements
 Jiang F , Chi Z , Ding Y , et al. Wound Dressing Hydrogel of Enteromorpha prolifera Polysaccharide–Polyacrylamide Composite: A Facile Transformation of Marine Blooming into Biomedical Material[J]. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021, 13(12).
 Ding Y , Jiang F , Chen L , et al. An Alternative Hard Capsule Prepared with the High Molecular Weight Pullulan and Gellan: Processing, Characterization, and In Vitro Drug Release[J]. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2020, 237:116172.
 Zhang P , Guo X , Liu C *. Fabrication of Carboxylmethyl Chitosan Nanocarrier via Self-Assembly for Efficient Delivery of Phenylethyl Resorcinol in B16 Cells[J]. Polymers, 2020, 12(2):408.
 Kazharska M , Ding Y , Arif M , et al. Cellulose nanocrystals derived fromEnteromorpha prolifera and their use in developing bionanocomposite filmswith water-soluble polysaccharides extracted from E. prolifera. InternationalJournal of Biological Macromolecules 2019 134:390-396.
 Luan L ,Chi Z ,Liu C . Chinese White Wax Solid Lipid Nanoparticles as a Novel Nanocarrier of Curcumin for Inhibiting the Formation of Staphylococcus aureus Biofilms[J]. Nanomaterials, 2019, 9(5).
 Cong Y ,Geng J ,Wang H , et al. Ureido-modified carboxymethyl chitosan-graft-stearic acid polymeric nano-micelles as a targeted delivering carrier of clarithromycin for Helicobacter pylori : Preparation and in vitro evaluation[J]. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2019, 129:686-692.
 Lu Y , Liu G , Jiang H , et al. An insight into the iron acquisition and homeostasis in Aureobasidium melanogenum HN6.2 strain through genome mining and transcriptome analysis[J]. Functional and Integrative Genomics, 2018, 19(11).
 Zhang Z , Lu Y , Chi Z* , et al. Genome editing of different strains of Aureobasidium melanogenum using an efficient Cre/loxp site-specific recombination system - ScienceDirect[J]. Fungal Biology, 2019, 123(10):723-731.
 Xue S , Chen L , Jiang H , et al. High pullulan biosynthesis from high concentration of glucose by a hyperosmotic resistant, yeast-like fungal strain isolated from a natural comb-honey.[J]. Food chemistry, 2019, 286(15):123-128.
 Jiang H , Xue S , Li Y , et al. Efficient transformation of sucrose into high pullulan concentrations by Aureobasidium melanogenum TN1-2 isolated from a natural honey.[J]. Food Chemistry, 2018, 257(AUG.15):29-35.